Pages

28.5.11

My prend wedding invitation card


Wedding preparation make bride feel stressfull, my prend, Sulis also. I chat with her last week and she will getting married on June in Malang. She just have two month for prepare that. Can u imagine that? With short time you must prepare all. She share me that she hasn't yet make a wedding invitation ard for her friend and colleague. O.M.G How come? She just have two week and no wedding invitation card..Ck..ck..

I suggested her to Tebet for making wedding invitation card. Actually she had go there a month a go but minimal card was 500 pcs and it was too much for her. Wedding invitation for their family in Malang has made by her mom but for her frend and colleague not yet. So with a short time she want to make a wedding invitation online. Yea..It's good idea, No time at all for send hard copy.

She asked me if I can help her to create wedding invitaion card. I just said I have a friend, graphic designer, maybe he can help you. Initially, after chat with me, she asked me that her old friend can help her to create the card.

But the next day, he buzz me in Gtalk, that she asked me to help her create wedding invitation card. Yeaaaa..I will help her. And my friend Said_e help me to create wedding invitation for my prend Sulis. Three days, because Sulis has manyyyy request at all. Maybe she want all the kind of her wedding perfect. Yeah..I know InsyaAllah just once for a whole of life. So you must be prepare it carefully and perfectly.

After 3 days tereeet this is it Wedding Invitation Card has made by adobe flash player.



But Sulis still complain that the map still wrong. O.M.G actually my prend said her to check carefully. But maybe she was busy or I don't know at the last minute she still want it prefect. Yeaaa..Ok my prend revised that. And everything will be OK. But once again she still complain that size it was big and many time to download and many her friend can't be open and download. I think she just panic cos in my laptop can be open easily. But for a good prend I help her to make a link in internet to easily open or seen. I know she tired and stress for preparing it with short time. I hope that it will be OK till the Big Day. Amin.



I just wanna say..Congrats for Sulis and Lucky.
Happy Wedding..^_______^